In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that Matisse Lighting S.L., with tax identification code (CIF / VAT number) B72600521 and address at Carrer del Castell, 10 46980 Paterna, Valencia, Spain is responsible for the management and operation of the website www.matisselighting.art registered in the Commercial Registry of VALENCIA/VALÈNCIA T 11245, L 8523, F 1, S 8 , HV 206781.
If you wish to to contact us, you can do it by postal mail to the address indicated above or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matisse Lighting S.L. is responsible for the processing, as well as the collection, use, communication, storage and protection of your personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, internal rules and policies or any applicable national regulations.
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), as well as the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, Matisse Lighting S.L. informs by means of this document:
Identity and contact information of the Controller
Our identifying information:
Matisse Lighting S.L.
You can contact us
- Address: Carrer del Castell, 10 46980 Paterna, Valencia, España
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 621 373 473
- Website: www.matisselighting.art
Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data – name and surname, ID or equivalent.
- Administrative data – Company name, address, bank details and contact persons.
- Contact information – email, phone number and address.
- Digital data – cookies, IP address, websites and social networks and other data publicly accessible on the Internet, etc…
- Social media data – public social media profile data of followers and visitors.
- Business data – suppliers, customers, administrators and partners.
- Other data necessary for processing – for more information about the category of personal data in the development of our Activity, you can consult our Activity Log.
How do we collect your data?
We collect information about you from the following sources:
From our website:
- Through the Contact form.
From other tools on the Internet:
- Through our social media.
- Through email to Clients or Suppliers with whom there has already been a previous business relationship.
- Through email to future clients or interested parties without a commercial relationship whose explicit consent has not yet been obtained.
- Through email to Interested Parties whose consent has been obtained through the different contact forms.
From other sources:
- When communicating or interacting with the user by telephone, email or through another means of contact from our company.
- When visiting our facilities.
- Through a commercial visit.
For more information about the different data collection mechanisms in the development of our activity, you can consult our Activity Log.
How long do we keep your data? (Conservation Period)
The data will be kept as long as there is a commercial, contractual or professional relationship with the interested party and subsequently during the necessary years to comply with the corresponding legal obligations in each case. Notwithstanding the above, they will be kept as long as they are necessary for the treatment and the interested party does not request their deletion.
Regarding accounting and tax documentation, for tax purposes, the accounting books and other accounting documents required by tax regulations (IRPF, VAT, IS, etc.), as well as the documentary supports that justify the entries recorded in the books (including computer programs and files and any other documents with fiscal significance), must be kept, at least, during the period during which the administration has the right to verify and investigate and, consequently, to settle tax debt. According to Articles 66 to 70 of the General Tax Law, this period is 4 years.
Regarding accounting and tax documentation, for commercial purposes, books, correspondence, documentation and supporting documents relating to its business, duly ordered from the last entry made in the books, except for what is established by general or special provisions. This commercial obligation law extends to the mandatory books (income, expenses, capital goods and reserves), as well as to the documentation and supporting documents that corroborate the entries recorded in the books (invoices issued and received, tickets, corrective invoices, bank documents, etc.). According to Article 30 of the Commercial Code, they must be kept for 6 years.
For more information about the conservation of data in the development of our activity, you can consult our Activity Log.
Who do we transfer your data to?
Depending on the purpose of the processing, your personal data could be transferred or processed to different categories of recipients:
- External collaborators or professionals (tax and accounting advisor, transporter, …)
- Public administrations (Public administrations that use them in the legitimate exercise of their powers)
For more information about the transfer of data to third parties in the development of our activities, you can consult our Activity Log.
Where do we process your data?
For more information about where we process data in the development of our activity, you can consult our Activity Log.
For what purposes do we process your data?
User’s data will be collected for the processing operations with relevance for the following purposes:
Purposes our website elements:
- Contact Form:
- Receive contact information or other requests from users.
- Other purposes of the same form.
- Specific treatment on social networks (see social networks section)
- In the case of future clients or interested parties for whom we do not have explicit consent, this will be requested via email to continue maintaining communication.
General purposes of our activity:
- Receive contact information or other requests made by users through any of our communication channels.
- Administrative tasks derived from selling our products.
For more information about the purposes of data processing in the development of our activity, you can consult our Activity Log.
You can withdraw your consent at any time for free by exercising your rights, sending your writing request and duly identified by any some supporting document, at our address Carrer del Castell, 10 46980 Paterna, Valencia, Spain or by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more detailed information on the exercise of your rights you can consult our Activity Log.
Why can we process your data? (Legitimation)
The use of your data under the conditions described above is permitted by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
For more information about the legal basis for data processing in the development of our activity, you can consult our Activity Log.
What and what are your rights?
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise against the Data Controller your rights of access, rectification, opposition, erasure (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of processing, portability and not to be subjected to individualised decisions.
Any interested party has the right to be provided BEFORE their data is collected, with basic information at a first level, in a summarised form, at the same time and in the same medium as the personal data is collected. On the other hand, the rest of the information could be sent to the user, in a more appropriate medium for its presentation and compression.
The information to be provided by layers or levels would be the following:
1st Layer Information
- The identity of the Data Controller.
- What data will be processed.
- For what purpose.
- Where and how they have been obtained.
- The legal basis of the treatment.
- Whether they will be communicated, transferred or processed by third parties.
- The reference to the procedure for the Exercise of Rights.
2nd Layer Information
- Contact information of the person in charge. Identity and data of the representative (if any). Contact details of the data protection officer (if any).
- Expanded description of the purposes of the processing. Data conservation periods or criteria. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic.
- Detail of the legal basis of the processing, in cases of legal obligation, public interest or legitimate interest. Obligation or not to provide data and consequences of not doing so.
- Recipients or categories of recipients. Appropriateness decisions, guarantees, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations.
- How to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data, and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
- Right to complain to the Control Authority.
(The following table indicates your rights)
|Right of access||To know what data is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, from where they obtained the data and whether they are going to communicate it or have communicated it to someone.|
|Right to rectification||To modify your inaccurate or incomplete data.|
|Right to cancel||To delete your inappropriate or excessive data.|
|Right to object||To prevent your data from being processed or from ceasing to be processed, although only in the cases established by law.|
|Right to limit processing||To request the suspension of data processing in the cases established by law.|
|Right to data portability||To receive the provided data in a structured, commonly used electronic format and being able to transmit it to another data controller.|
|Right not to be subject to individualized decisions||To prevent any decision being taken about you, that produces legal effects or affects you, based solely on the processing of your data.|
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Its exercise is free of charge.
- You can exercise your rights directly or through a legal representative.
- If the application is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means when possible, unless the user requests it to be otherwise.
- Before exercising your rights, we must identify you to protect your personal data against fraudulent attempts.
- Your request will be resolved within one month.
- The person in charge has to inform you about the means to exercise these rights. These means must be accessible, and this right cannot be denied just because another means is chosen.
- If the person in charge does not comply with the request, will inform, no later than one month, of the reasons for his failure and the possibility of complaining to a Control Authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described, you can contact us through our Internal Data Protection Officer:
Matisse Lighting S.L.
Att. Internal Data Protection Officer
Carrer del Castell, 10 46980 Paterna, Valencia, España
- Or by email: email@example.com
If you wish to make a claim regarding the processing of your data by Matisse Lighting S.L., we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid http://www.agpd.es.
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer to collect standard Internet log and browsing habits information. This data is used, for example, to track visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For more information, visit the website’s Cookies Policy.
Matisse Lighting S.L. has a presence on social networks, such as WhatsApp and LinkedIn, being the purposes of processing personal data those established in the conditions affecting the service. If registration for certain services is carried out using personal data associated with a user account, you are informed that certain information contained in your account will be shared. Matisse Lighting S.L. remember that you must know the privacy policies of said media or social networks in which you are registered in order to avoid sharing unwanted information.
Privacy and account management settings on social networks can be used to manage privacy, identity, advertising and other related preferences.
If you register for certain services using personal data associated with a user account, you are informed that certain information contained in your account will be shared.
The purposes of the data collected on the different social networks are:
- Advertising and commercial prospecting.
- Management of customer databases generated by campaigns or promotions in the dissemination of our activities and services among our followers.
- Personnel selection / Contact with candidates.
- Communication with clients or interested parties.
To unsubscribe from any service for which you are registered, we inform you that you can exercise the right to cancel or oppose the processing of your data by contacting Carrer del Castell, 10 46980 Paterna, Valencia, Spain or sending a message to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject CANCELLATION REQUEST and indicating your data and the email address with which you are registered. We will respond to your request indicating its status or if we require more information about it.
If you want to use our services through the web and you are 14 years old or younger, we will need the consent of your legal guardian to store your data, if we do not have it, we may proceed to block or delete it.
Matisse Lighting S.L. adopts organizational and technical measures in order to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Applicable Legislation and competent courts
The terms and conditions that govern this website, as well as the relationships that may arise from it, are protected and are subject to Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any type of controversy, dispute or discrepancy that may arise between the user and Matisse Lighting S.L. for the use of this website, it is agreed that these will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia, Spain.
Last Update: September 7, 2023